MARQUETTE COUNTY, MICH. WJMN) — Chocolay Township will not be holding their fall brush drop off this year due to safety and space concerns with the construction project on the Fire Station.
Residents that have brush to get rid of can bring it to the Marquette County Landfill free of charge and no permit is required.
Marquette County Landfill hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Questions regarding this can be directed to Brad Johnson, Public Works Superintendent at (906) 249-1448 or email@example.com.
- One dead, others injured including 4-year-old in M-553 crash
- Cooking with Alex: Celebrating local food and squash tips
- State Police respond to crash south of Marquette
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Marquette Police search for men involved in lawnmower robbery