MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – Alex Palzewicz of Taste the Local Difference and the U.P. Food Exchange joined Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme via video chat to talk about her favorite vegetable, kohlrabi and what you can do with it.
Alex talked about the plethora of local foods hitting Upper Peninsula farmer’s markets and grocery stores, why it’s so important to always keep shopping local and share why she’s so obsessed kohlrabi.
Visit the Taste the Local Difference Find Food and Farms page to learn about local food around the Upper Peninsula.
- CDC issues holiday travel guidance: Stay home or get tested twice
- LIVE: White House scheduled to hold press briefing
- New unemployment head balances paying claims, stopping fraud
- New Interview: Photographer watched as four men demolished the Utah monolith
- Mackinac Bridge climber could face felony charges