MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – Alex Palzewicz of Taste the Local Difference and the U.P. Food Exchange joined Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme via video chat to talk about her favorite vegetable, kohlrabi and what you can do with it.
Alex talked about the plethora of local foods hitting Upper Peninsula farmer’s markets and grocery stores, why it’s so important to always keep shopping local and share why she’s so obsessed kohlrabi.
Visit the Taste the Local Difference Find Food and Farms page to learn about local food around the Upper Peninsula.
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Businesses in college towns invited to webinars on COVID-19 safety
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY NIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 8/7/2020
- Michigan native Brad Keselowski talks challenges ahead of Fireskeepers Casino 400
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY EVENING WEATHER FORECAST 8/7/2020