GWINN, Mich. (WJMN) — Second and third grade classes at Gilbert Elementary are moving to remote learning starting on Monday Nov. 2nd, according to the Gwinn Area Community Schools Facebook page.
A COVID-19 case and close contacts have been reported by the Marquette County Health Department for some adults and students in second and third grade classes at Gilbert Elementary.
All Second grade classes will resume in-person learning on Thursday Nov. 12th. All third grade classes will resume classes Monday Nov. 16th.
Gwinn Area Community Schools have been working with the Marquette County Health Department to ensure the safety for their staff, students, and the community.
- ‘Very weak’ snowy owl taken in by Chocolay Raptor Center, one of multiple recently rescued in U.P.
- American Red Cross volunteers are helping Rapid River family
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Police: Man trapped beneath car that crashed into his home