NEGAUNEE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WJMN) – Jo-Kay Corral is opening for the season. It’s a farm that offers interested people a hands-on experience to learn about life on the farm and the animals that call it home.
The farm will be open Fridays (4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) and Saturdays (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) starting on September 4 until October 17.
Jodi McIlhany spoke with Local 3’s Rebecca Bartelme about what the farm has to offer. Joining Jodi was a beloved animal at the farm, Hattie the chicken.
Entry fee is $8 per person. Children 24 months and younger are free. Pony rides are $5.
For more information on the farm, click here.
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Second stimulus checks: Lawmakers leave for weekend without deal in sight
- New search planned for Northern Wisconsin woman missing since 2017
- Couple wedded in Nebraska celebrates 85 years of marriage
- NMU online medical laboratory science program ranks 20th in the nation