ISHPEMING, Mich. (WJMN) — A lane closure on US-41/M-28 is planned in the city of Ishpeming September 9-16 for utility maintenance work.
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will be investing about $52,000 to replace a damaged storm sewer pipe under the highway at the US-41/Teal Lake Road intersection in the city of Ishpeming, just east of the Second Street roundabout.
The outside eastbound lane of US-41/M-28 will be closed from Second Street to Hickory Street. The Teal Lake Road approach will also be closed at the US-41 intersection.
These closures will go into effect on Wednesday, Sept. 9. The work is expected to be completed and traffic restored to normal flow by Sept. 16. This schedule is weather dependent and may be adjusted.
- VW recalls Jettas to fix fuel leaks that can cause fires
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- ADHD awareness month, Part 1: Early signs and diagnosis
- Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944
- Second stimulus checks: Trump eyes aid deal with direct payments after Election Day