MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – The Marquette County Health Department has been made aware through contact tracing efforts that there has been a potential public exposure at Kildare Irish American Pub located at 142 W. Washington St. in Marquette.
MCHD is recommending that anyone who visited Kildare on September 9 and 10 from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 and contact their medical provider if they become symptomatic.
Testing information can be found on the Marquette County Health Department website.
- LOCAL 3 SATURDAY’S WEATHER FORECAST 9/26/2020
- The 5th Down: HS Football Highlights & Scores (9/26)
- Kingsford High School band marches on through COVID-19
- Hot chemo, treatment for advanced abdominal cancers
- LOCAL 3 FRIDAY NIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 9/25/2020