The event will take place on the downtown Marquette parking deck behind the Masonic building on Friday Oct. 30 from 7 to 8:45 p.m.
“It looks like the good weather is going to hold through Saturday, so we should be a “go” for this event on Friday night. We’re excited to finally be able to use the new equipment and put on a great event for the community,” said MÄTI Executive Director, Ryan Engle.
“As with our last event, we encourage attendees to stop by their favorite downtown restaurant for dinner or snacks to-go before heading up to the parking deck which opens at 6pm.”
The non-profit will feature the movie Hocus Pocus on their new state of the art projector and screen. Those in attendance will be able to tune-in to audio from their cars.
While the event is free, tickets are required, and attendees are encouraged to make a suggested at-will donation of $10 at the even
- Pfizer Portage site holds decades of history in global health
- Ishpeming Public Schools earns MI HEARTsafe designation
- 2020 deadliest year for Lake Michigan drownings in a decade
- House fire triggers investigation into living conditions of dogs in Mackinac County
- New details released about Marinette Co. officer-involved shooting that left one man dead