HARVEY, Mich. (WJMN) – Silver Creek Thrift and Silver Creek Church will begin its Operation Winter Wear next month.
The initiative provides new and like-new adult and child-sized winter coats to those in need.
Operation Winter Wear will take place on Wednesday, November 11 through Saturday, November 14. Distribution will be by appointment only. Please call the church at (906) 249-1715 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday to schedule an appointment.
Masks will be required and social distancing will be observed. Silver Creek Thrift and Silver Creek Church are located at 219 Silver Creek Road in Harvey.
To learn how you can support Operation Winter Wear please call Silver Creek Thrift at (906) 273-2473.
- Career technology program in agriculture coming to Ishpeming
- Packers RB Williams forming quality tandem with Jones
- Top 3 on 3 Plays of the regular season sponsored by the Baraga County Memorial Hospital
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- LOCAL 3 TUESDAY NIGHT WEATHER FORECAST 10/27/2020