MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) — On Saturday, the Republican National Committee, Trump Campaign, and Michigan GOP, will be opening of the “Trump Victory” Marquette County field office for their in-person campaigning in the Upper Peninsula.
Michigan Rep. Jack Bergman will be in attendence to help launch the new campaign field office.
WJMN Local 3 will be attending the event and will have more coverage leading into next week.
- New owners at Otter Lake Campground and Lodges excited for new venture
- GINCC discusses grants and loans for businesses impacted by the pandemic
- Gov. Evers issues new health emergency, face-covering requirement effective immediately
- Michigan announces about 1,700 more coronavirus cases
- Stores drop MyPillow after CEO pushes election conspiracies