MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) — On Saturday, the Republican National Committee, Trump Campaign, and Michigan GOP, will be opening of the “Trump Victory” Marquette County field office for their in-person campaigning in the Upper Peninsula.
Michigan Rep. Jack Bergman will be in attendence to help launch the new campaign field office.
WJMN Local 3 will be attending the event and will have more coverage leading into next week.
- LMAS District Health Department possible COVID-19 exposure sites identified
- EPA ridicules California’s proposed ban of new gas cars
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
- Animal shelters encouraged to apply for 2021 grants
- Renovations approved for Dickinson County Memorial Hospital