All registered voters are invited to sign the petition to repeal the 1945 Emergency Powers of the Governor Act.
“Since March 23rd, Michigan has been under one of the strictest lockdowns of the country due to Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s abuse of power and the use of an outdated, World War II-era law. Using this obscure, antiquated law, Governor Whitmer has issued a blizzard of over 100 executive decrees, with no accountability to your elected representatives, no public input – and no end in sight,” according to the Unlock Michigan website.
“We believe Whitmer’s crushing lockdown of life and business across Michigan is a dangerous threat to our livelihoods and constitutional liberties. So we’re taking action to UNLOCK MICHIGAN.”
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- Grand Rapids to shine red lights for those killed by COVID-19
- Mega Millions jackpot now $850 million; Powerball up to $730 million
- Harry Brant, son of supermodel Stephanie Seymour, dies at 24