MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – Unlock Michigan is hosting a “drive-up and sign” signature-gathering event on Thursday, September 10.
It will be held from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the old Marquette Mall parking lot.
According to Unlock Michigan, this initiated legislation would repeal the Emergency Powers of Governor Act of 1945.
For more information, you can visit Unlock Michigan’s website.
- Purdue rallies to top Iowa 24-20 in West Lafayette
- IU gambles on 2-point conversion, tops No. 8 Penn State for upset in Bloomington
- Partridge Creek Farm announces Farm-to-School program expansion
- Two deaths under investigation in Marinette Co.
- Kamala Harris’ husband stumps in West Michigan