MARQUETTE, Mich. (WJMN) – Need a moment to relax and unwind after a long week?
We’ve got you covered.
North to northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph are sending the waves of Lake Superior crashing along the shores of Presque Isle Park in Marquette, Michigan.
The 323-acre peninsula offers wooded trails, lakeside cliffs, picnic facilities, a concert bandshell, and stunning cliff edges.
Heading out the door to spend some time with nature? Be sure to have the area’s certified most accurate forecast right in your pocket:
- Wisconsin DNR: Juveniles shoot more than 40 deer, 1 horse
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- US House passes historic bill that would decriminalize cannabis on the federal level
- Conviction set aside in ’93 cold case in dispute over expert
- Gov. Whitmer seeks $400M in virus spending in Legislature