MICHIGAN (WJMN) – You can pick up your 2020 deer patch at one of the DNR customer service centers** or field offices listed below. After a long closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these offices have reopened to the public three days a week.
These customer service centers and field offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from now until Labor Day. Starting Sept. 7, they will be open Monday through Friday.
To obtain a deer patch, you will need to show either a kill tag or a photo of your 2020 deer. Supplies are limited and will not be restocked.
Deer patches normally are available only at DNR deer check stations during deer hunting seasons. Due to health and safety considerations in 2020, patches are being made available this summer only, at reopened offices.
Find your deer patch at:
Sault Ste. Marie**
For more information, contact the DNR Wildlife Division at 517-284-9453.
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito
- Body found in Wyoming believed to be Gabby Petito; search continues for fiancé
- FBI investigates 2 bombs found near northern Michigan stores
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Nurses are leaving the profession, and replacing them won’t be easy