ESCANABA, Mich. (WJMN) — Bay College will be starting the Fall Semester two weeks early on August 17 and ending on November 25.
The earlier start date minimizes travel during the semester and completes the semester prior to flu season.
Bay College students are invited back to campus effective June 24 by appointment to meet with financial aid, admissions, advising, testing, or other services to prepare for starting the Fall Semester.
Pandemic plans are in place on campus to ensure a safe environment with social distancing, masking, and additional cleaning processes.
Bay College is an institute of higher education providing degrees, career certificates, training and transfer opportunities online, on campus, and within local sites.
For more information, or to enroll, visit the Bay College website at www.baycollege.edu or phone 800-221-2001.
- Daniel J. Kobasic Foundation donates over $350,000 to area non-profit organizations
- New partners for Copper Country mobile food pantry
- Hill guardian stands tall at Marquette Mountain
- NMU organizations come together to host Trunk-or-Treat event for Marquette area community
- Chippewa, Dickinson-Iron Health Departments discuss increase in COVID-19 case numbers