IRON MOUNTAIN, Mich. (WJMN) — Around 7:35 p.m. Sunday night, Iron Mountain Fire & Police Departments were dispatched to a two-car personal injury accident at the intersection of East “A” Street and US-2.
A westbound pickup truck on East “A” Street failed to stop at the US-2 red light and struck a northbound passenger car that was traveling on US-2 at the time.
The collision caused the passenger car to collide with the building at the northwest corner of US-2 and “A” Street, while after the collision, the pickup truck struck the building at the northeast corner of US-2 & “A” Street.
Both drivers were transported to Dickinson County Hospital by Integrity Care EMS for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Damage was caused to both buildings as a result of the accident.
The accident remains under investigation at this time and Local 3 will keep the story updated as new information comes to light.
- Mayor: Detroit allotment of vaccines smaller than expected
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- Michigan man sentenced to prison in drowning of autistic son
- Online gaming to launch Friday in Michigan
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election