IRON MOUNTAIN, Mich. (WJMN) — Iron Mountain Police and Fire Departments responded to a crash Sunday evening around 5.
It happened at the intersection of East F Street and River Avenue.
A car driven by an 89-year-old woman from Iron Mountain did not stop at a stop sign. She hit a moped that was going south on River Avenue.
The driver of the moped is a 32-year-old man from Iron Mountain. He was taken to the hospital for what is believed to be non life-threatening injuries.
- Chippewa, Dickinson-Iron Health Departments discuss increase in COVID-19 case numbers
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- State officials tighten gathering limits as coronavirus cases surge
- Delta County teen missing; MSP asking for help to find her
- Grand Ledge church linked to at least 58 confirmed cases of COVID-19