UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) — Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center (UGL) and local health departments have coordinated efforts to provide COVID-19 drive through test sites to the south central Upper Peninsula.
On Wednesday July 29 from 10 a.m. to 2:15 p.m., UGL will be located at Spalding Township Hall in Powers.
The Gladstone Senior Centor will also host a drive up COVID-19 testing site on Wednesday August 5 from 10:15 a.m. to 2 pm.
- Daniel J. Kobasic Foundation donates over $350,000 to area non-profit organizations
- New partners for Copper Country mobile food pantry
- Hill guardian stands tall at Marquette Mountain
- NMU organizations come together to host Trunk-or-Treat event for Marquette area community
- Chippewa, Dickinson-Iron Health Departments discuss increase in COVID-19 case numbers