ESCANABA, Mich. (WJMN) — Hours after the Escanaba Department of Public Safety asked for the public’s help in finding a teenager, the search ended with the teen being found.
The teen was last seen on October 14th. The call for help in locating them was then issued on October 27th. Just before 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday. The public safety department shared to Facebook that the teen was found safe.
Pictures and the name of the teen have been removed from this story since there is no longer a public need to locate them.
- Pfizer Portage site holds decades of history in global health
- Ishpeming Public Schools earns MI HEARTsafe designation
- 2020 deadliest year for Lake Michigan drownings in a decade
- House fire triggers investigation into living conditions of dogs in Mackinac County
- New details released about Marinette Co. officer-involved shooting that left one man dead