MENOMINEE COUNTY, Mich. (WJMN) — A 31-year-old man from downstate was sentenced to 10-15 years for the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl from Stephenson.
According to the Menominee County Prosecutor’s Office, Cody Quackenbush of Walled Lake was sentenced Wednesday.
The incident happened August 16, 2019. A press release states that Quackenbush drove eight hours to see the girl.
A deputy retrieved the girl’s cell phone and found incriminating Snapchat messages from Quackenbush.
Rope, sexual toys, and alcohol were found in Quackenbush’s trunk.
- Vista Theater moves another step forward with hiring debris contractor
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- Nearly 3,800 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Michigan
- Judge orders Postal Service to take extraordinary measures
- Township police department sidelined because of coronavirus