WAUSAUKEE, Wis. (WFRV) – Authorities in Northern Wisconsin are asking for volunteers to conduct a search for a woman who has been missing since 2017.
The Wagner Fire Department says they, in conjuction with the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office, are organizing a search for Jeannette Fullerton. A Silver Alert was issued for the Wausaukee woman in August of 2017.
According to authorities, new evidence has been discovered and there is a new area they would like to search.
The search will take place on Sunday, September 27 at 9 a.m. The Wagner Fire Department says they will meet at N10603 Schultz Road at 8:30 a.m. to sign in. Lunch and drinks will be provided for the search party.
For more information about the search, visit the Wagner Fire Department Facebook page.
- One dead, others injured including 4-year-old in M-553 crash
- Cooking with Alex: Celebrating local food and squash tips
- State Police respond to crash south of Marquette
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Marquette Police search for men involved in lawnmower robbery