ESCANABA, Mich. (AP) — Bikers are coming next year to the Upper Peninsula. The Escanaba area will be the site of a three-day July rally by the Great Lakes Harley Owners Group.
It is expected to bring thousands of Harley-Davidson motorcycle riders and enthusiasts to Delta County.
The planning process began with a meeting last week at the U.P. state fairgrounds.
The last time Harley riders were in Escanaba for a rally was in 2010.
The rally will include a parade and block party in Escanaba. The dates are July 22-24.
- Walmart Black Friday: PS5, more deals go live today
- Marquette County Health Department asks public to help slow the spread of COVID-19
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address
- Chippewa County Health Department notes error in data on state site
- Meghan Markle reveals she had miscarriage in the summer