MILWAUKEE (AP) — Jedd Gyorko blasted a tiebreaking two-run homer in the eighth inning as the Milwaukee Brewers came from behind to beat the Minnesota Twins 6-4.
The Brewers started their winning rally when Christian Yelich beat the Twins’ shift with a one-out double.
Eddie Rosario of the Twins and Manny Pina of the Brewers each hit two home runs. Minnesota’s Jorge Polanco and Milwaukee’s Avisail Garcia also homered.
- The Finals are set: LeBron, Lakers will meet Butler, Heat
- Pandemic playoffs: Brewers, Astros in despite losing records
- Lions snap 11-game losing streak, beat Cardinals 26-23
- Rodgers, Packers unbeaten with 37-30 victory over Saints
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild