LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
(WJMN) – The Michigan High School Athletic Association announced that practice for winter sports are scheduled to start on Jan. 16 for practice and Jan. 22 for competitions based on the current epidemic order. Should the order be extended further, these dates will change.
Here is the tentative start time for each individual winter sports postseason tournament.
- No. 7 Michigan back on track after 87-63 rout of Maryland
- Ryan makes Red Wings history in 3-2 OT win over Blue Jackets
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- Former MTU Husky Mike Zuke named to the WCHA 1970’s All-Decade Team