Norway, Mich. (WJMN) – Wednesday it was announced the Norway vs. West Iron County Division 8 playoff game would be moved from Friday night to Saturday afternoon, and now the game has been officially called off.
Norway has forfeited the game. The Wykons advance to the second round to face the winner of Friday’s St. Ignace at Bark River-Harris contest.
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- No. 13 Michigan State opens with 83-67 win over E. Michigan
- Newcomers lead No. 25 Michigan to win over Bowling Green
- No. 25 Michigan women pull away from C Michigan 93-75
- Lions host Texans in matchup of coaches hoping to keep jobs