LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
Hancock, Mich. (WJMN) – The volleyball game scheduled for Tuesday night between the West Iron County Wykons and Hancock bulldogs has been cancelled.
According to Adam Niemi, the Sports Editor The Daily Mining Gazette, the game has been cancelled after several Hancock players had known exposure to a positive COVID-19 case at Hancock High School. This information coming from the Hancock athletic director.
The team being monitored through Monday.
- Michigan St beats No. 4 Ohio St 71-67, improves NCAA resume
- Gagner’s hat trick leads Red Wings past Predators 5-2
- Dickinson impresses as No. 3 Michigan routs No. 9 Iowa 79-57
- Men’s Basketball Announces Cancellation Of Purdue Northwest Series
- Sources: Michigan Attorney General to charge former Olympic coach with a crime