Hancock, Mich. (WJMN) – The volleyball game scheduled for Tuesday night between the West Iron County Wykons and Hancock bulldogs has been cancelled.
According to Adam Niemi, the Sports Editor The Daily Mining Gazette, the game has been cancelled after several Hancock players had known exposure to a positive COVID-19 case at Hancock High School. This information coming from the Hancock athletic director.
The team being monitored through Monday.
- MHSAA: Winter sports will start on time
- Raiders game moved from Sunday night to Sunday afternoon
- Big Ten football is back after virus delayed start of season
- GOTW presented by the Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center: Escanaba at Gladstone
- Big Ten college towns relishing the chance to see football on Saturdays