LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Milwaukee Brewers are taking a step to shore up their catching situation after getting little production from that position last season. A person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press the Brewers have agreed to terms on a major league deal with Luke Maile. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal has not been announced. Maile was with the Pittsburgh Pirates last season but missed the entire abbreviated season due to a fractured right index finger. The 29-year-old played for Tampa Bay from 2015-16 and Toronto from 2017-19.
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Pro Football Writers name Packers’ Aaron Rodgers MVP
- NMU Hockey series vs. Alabama-Huntsville postponed due to COVID-19 issue