LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
(WFRV) – The Brewers will follow the lead of the Milwaukee Bucks and not play Wednesday night as a demonstration following the shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Star closer Josh Hader said earlier in the afternoon that the team would be having a meeting to discuss what they would be doing. The decision to not play tonight was reported widely just after 5 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
There has not been an official statement by the team or Major League Baseball about the players’ decision.
The Bucks decided to boycott Wednesday’s game five against the Orlando as a demonstration against the police shooting of Jacob Blake on Sunday. The NBA has since followed suit by postponing all playoff games on Wednesday night.
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Pro Football Writers name Packers’ Aaron Rodgers MVP
- NMU Hockey series vs. Alabama-Huntsville postponed due to COVID-19 issue