DETROIT (AP) — Michael Fulmer shut down Kansas City’s ninth-inning rally for his second save, and the Detroit Tigers’ 4-3 win to extend the Royals’ losing streak to 11 games. Detroit led 4-1 entering the ninth, but Kansas City scored twice of Gregory Soto on a groundout by Carlos Santana and an RBI single from Salvador Perez. Fulmer relieved Soto and got a popout from Jorge Soler and struck out Andrew Benintendi swinging to end it. The Royals led the AL Central at the start of this skid but are now 16-20.
- Reds cool off Brewers 10-2 to earn 4th straight victory
- Morgane Metraux wins 2021 Island Resort Championship in record-setting fashion
- Maude-Aimee Leblanc leading the Island Resort Championship heading into final day
- Clubs to scrubs: How one professional golfer went from the golf course to helping fight a global pandemic
- On your mark, get set, go! Sands Speedway season opener, Sunday, June 13