MILWAUKEE (AP) — Christian Yelich hit his second home run of the season, a three-run shot in the third inning that helped Milwaukee Brewers beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 7-4. Jackie Bradley Jr., Luis Urías and Avisaíl García also homered for the Brewers. Urías’ homer was his second in as many games and came on his 24th birthday. Carson Kelly hit a two-run homer for Arizona. The Brewers have hit nine homers in their last two games. Yelich’s homer was his fourth extra-base hit of the season.
- Maude-Aimee Leblanc leading the Island Resort Championship heading into final day
- Clubs to scrubs: How one professional golfer went from the golf course to helping fight a global pandemic
- On your mark, get set, go! Sands Speedway season opener, Sunday, June 13
- Island Resort Championship feels like a ‘homecoming’ for two LPGA hopefuls
- Wyatt Clement continuing family tradition at Sands Speedway