MILWAUKEE (AP) — Giannis Antetokounmpo’s emphatic denial of Deandre Ayton’s dunk attempt is the play of the NBA Finals thus far. Bucks guard Pat Connaughton took it a step farther, while acknowledging his personal bias says why he’d rank it ahead of LeBron James’ chase-down block of an Andre Iguodala layup attempt in Game 7 of the 2016 finals. Antekounmpo seeming came out of nowhere to block an alley-oop dunk attmept by Ayton, who had received a lob pass from Phoenix teammate Devin Booker. Antetokounmpo acknowledged he thought he was going to get dunked on when he raced back on defense.
- Training Camp Report: Rodgers a ‘professional thrower of the football’
- Pinch-hit HR by Tellez gives Brewers 4-2 win over Pirates
- Miguel Cabrera’s 498th homer helps Tigers top Red Sox 4-2
- Packers LB Krys Barnes: Flying under the radar but ready for the season
- Training Camp Report: Defense holds in two minute, Love up and down