DETROIT (AP) — Jerami Grant and Frank Jackson scored 18 points apiece to lift the Detroit Pistons to a 100-86 victory over the Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks shot just 39% from the field and 4 of 27 from 3-point range. It was their lowest-scoring game of the season. There was one bright note for Atlanta: Kris Dunn made his first appearance of the season following right ankle surgery. Dunn, who signed with the Hawks in the offseason, went scoreless in 13 minutes.
- Ragnow planning trip to U.P. after signing a record contract extension
- Pistons snap skid with 111-97 win over Grizzlies
- Lions make Frank Ragnow highest-paid center in NFL
- AP source: Lions releasing running back Kerryon Johnson
- The Female Field: Raven Johnson is first girl to play in boys All-American game