DETROIT (AP) — Markus Howard scored a career-high 20 points and Nikola Jokic had a triple-double as the Denver Nuggets moved closer to a higher playoff seed with a 104-91 victory over the Detroit Pistons. Denver improved to 3-0 on a four-game road trip that will finish the regular season. The Pistons lost for the 11th time in 13 games. Hamadou Diallo led the Pistons with 18 points, Tyler Cook scored 17 and Deividas Sirvydis added a career-high 16. The Pistons only dressed eight players, with the oldest being 25-year-old Jahlil Okafor.
- How much does it cost to attend a 2021 Packer Game? Early demand has prices soaring
- Packers week one opponent revealed, Bears to play on Sunday night
- Olympics bans ‘Black Lives Matter’ apparel, could punish athletes for social protests
- Report: Aaron Rodgers wants Packers GM Gutekunst gone
- Words from Eric Stokes as he joins the Packers family and an update on where the Pack is at with their #1 guy