MILWAUKEE (AP) — Saddiq Bey scored a career-high 34 points and the Detroit Pistons beat Milwaukee 115-106 to snap the Bucks’ six-game winning streak. Detroit owned the NBA’s worst record but beat the reigning NBA champions and ended its recent futility in this series by getting a boost from the return of several players who had missed multiple games due to the NBA’s health and safety protocols. Milwaukee had won 12 consecutive regular-season matchups with the Pistons by an average margin of 16.7 points before Monday.
- Bay College Women’s Basketball Post Season Awards
- Bay College Men’s Basketball Post Season Awards
- Munising High School boys basketball team visits the Capitol
- ‘We are all really excited about this opportunity’: City trying to bring NFL Draft to Titletown
- Riding Life’s Wave: Lena Pleaugh’s Basketball Journey