DETROIT (AP) — Karl-Anthony Towns scored 28 points and Anthony Edwards added 22 as the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Detroit Pistons 119-100 in a game with significant lottery implications. Minnesota’s second straight win was its 22nd in 69 games, while the Pistons dropped to 20-50. The Houston Rockets (16-53) are the only team with fewer wins than Detroit. There are three teams – the Oklahoma City Thunder, the Orlando Magic and the Cleveland Cavaliers – with 21 wins.Ricky Rubio added 19 points for Minnesota while DeAngelo Russell had 15 points and 10 assists.Saddiq Bey had 21 points and Saben Lee added 20 for Detroit, which lost for the 10th time in 12 games.
- Maude-Aimee Leblanc leading the Island Resort Championship heading into final day
- Clubs to scrubs: How one professional golfer went from the golf course to helping fight a global pandemic
- On your mark, get set, go! Sands Speedway season opener, Sunday, June 13
- Island Resort Championship feels like a ‘homecoming’ for two LPGA hopefuls
- Wyatt Clement continuing family tradition at Sands Speedway