LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Naz Hillmon scored 26 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, Leigha Brown added 22 points and No. 25 Michigan pulled away for a 93-75 season-opening women’s college basketball win over Central Michigan. Hillmon went 11 for 13 from the field and Brown 9 of 13 as the Wolverines shot 62%. Hillmon helped Michigan to a 41-23 rebounding advantage but the Wolverines had 16 turnovers. The Chippewas were led by Micaela Kelly with 30 points. Molly Davis added 24. They combined to go 22 of 42 from the field while their teammates were 8 of 25.
- Reports: Former Packers general manager Ted Thompson passes away
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games