HOUGHTON, Mich. – Michigan Tech freshman forward Arvid Caderoth has been named the WCHA Rookie of the Month for January the league announced on Tuesday (Feb. 2).
Caderoth led WCHA Rookies with seven points, six assists, and three assists on the power play in January. He ranked second amongst newcomers with 39 faceoff wins and was third in plus/minus (+4) and blocked shots (8). The Gothenburg, Sweden native had a point in five of six games over the month and is currently on a five-game point streak with a goal and six assists. He has a point in six of the last seven games overall and has assisted on three game-winning goals this season.
The Huskies are 8-5-1 overall and 2-2 in the WCHA and continue their seven-game road trip at Ferris State tonight. The puck drops at 7:07 p.m. at the Ewigleben Ice Arena.
- Packers legend Jerry Kramer talks film depicting his life journey
- 20′-21′ All-UP Girls Basketball Team Announced
- Vrana scores in Detroit debut, Red Wings beat Chicago 4-1
- Bucky Johnson reflects on a memorable season for Mountaineers
- Michigan Tech Head Men’s Basketball Coach Kevin Luke Announces Retirement