LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
YPSILANTI, Mich. (AP) — Lew Nichols III had two fourth-quarter touchdown runs and finished with a career-high 196 yards rushing, and Central Michigan (3-1, 3-1 Mid-American Conference) scored 25 points in the final quarter to beat Eastern Michigan 31-23.
Nichols scored from the 9 and 1 to cap long drives, and Kobe Lewis scored on a 9-yard touchdown run for the Chippewas with 1:43 remaining.
Lewis finished with 106 yards rushing. Preston Hutchinson was 23 of 37 for 365 yards passing, threw three interceptions and had two touchdown runs for Eastern Michigan (0-4, 0-4).
- Reports: Former Packers general manager Ted Thompson passes away
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games