LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Hunter Dickinson scored 18 points on 8-of-11 shooting, grabbed seven rebounds and blocked four shots and Michigan defeated Toledo 91-71 in their first meeting in 37 years. Isaiah Livers hit three 3-pointers and added 16 points for the Wolverines . The game was just scheduled on Tuesday after North Carolina State announced Monday it had to back out of the scheduled ACC/Big Ten Challenge matchup. The last time the Rockets played the Wolverines was Nov. 26, 1983. Setric Millner Jr. and Spencer Littleson both had 14 points for the Rockets.
- Packers heading back to NFC Championship game after win over Rams
- U.P. Power: North Central tops Portland St. Patrick, 70-48, to capture state title
- NMU Football HC Kyle Nystrom reacts to Jets hire of former Wildcat Robert Saleh
- Wildcat Men’s Basketball’s Comeback Comes Just Short At SVSU Friday Night
- Women Huskies fall to Timberwolves late 58-56