ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Hunter Dickinson has withdrawn from the NBA draft to stay at Michigan for his sophomore season. Dickinson earned second-team All-America, Big Ten Freshman of the Year and all-conference honors last season. The 7-foot-1, 255-pound center from Virginia led the team with 14.1 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.4 blocks per game. Teammate DeVante’ Jones is also coming back next season for the Wolverines.
- Training Camp Report: Davante Adams contract talks stall, and rookies report
- In year two, Tucker leads ‘more intense’ Spartans
- Youth football camp hosted by U.P. All-Star players and coaches
- NMU track and field has been named 2021 USTFCCA All-Academic Team
- Cleveland’s baseball team goes from Indians to Guardians