EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Aaron Henry had 18 of his 22 points in the second half, leading Michigan State to a 64-58 win over Indiana in a matchup of teams on the bubble to play in the NCAA Tournament. The Spartans broke a ninth-place tie in the conference with the Hoosiers. Michigan State’s Joshua Langford scored 13 points for a team that has won four of its last five games. Indiana’s Rob Phinisee scored 16 points. Trayce Jackson-Davis was held to a season-low nine points for the Hoosiers, who have lost four in a row and five of six.
- Vrana scores in Detroit debut, Red Wings beat Chicago 4-1
- Bucky Johnson reflects on a memorable season for Mountaineers
- Michigan Tech Head Men’s Basketball Coach Kevin Luke Announces Retirement
- Jackson’s jumper gives Clippers 100-98 win over Pistons
- Fulmer 1st win since 2018, Tigers sweep shorthanded Astros