ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Michigan guard Eli Brooks is returning for a fifth season with the Wolverines. The team announced on Twitter on Wednesday that Brooks has accepted the chance to play an additional year, which the NCAA is allowing because of the coronavirus pandemic. Brooks started 27 games this season and was one of the key players on a team that won the Big Ten title. Michigan reached the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament before losing to UCLA. Brooks averaged 9.5 points per game and shot 40% from 3-point range.
- Ragnow planning trip to U.P. after signing a record contract extension
- Pistons snap skid with 111-97 win over Grizzlies
- Lions make Frank Ragnow highest-paid center in NFL
- AP source: Lions releasing running back Kerryon Johnson
- The Female Field: Raven Johnson is first girl to play in boys All-American game