LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Liam Robbins had 18 points, nine rebounds and three blocks to lead a stifling effort by No. 21 Minnesota on defense to beat No. 17 Michigan State 81-56. Marcus Carr scored 19 points and dished out five assists for the Gophers, who held the sputtering Spartans to 25.7% shooting while outrebounding them 52-36. Minnesota improved to 8-1 overall and 2-1 in Big Ten play. Aaron Henry came off the bench for Michigan State and had 11 points and three assists. The Spartans fell to 6-3 overall and are 0-3 in Big Ten play for the first time in 19 years.
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Pro Football Writers name Packers’ Aaron Rodgers MVP