Marquette, Mich. (WJMN) – The Northern Michigan Hockey team had their series against Alabama-Huntsville this weekend postponed due to a Covid-19 issue within the Chargers program.
But after some quick rescheduling, the Wildcats will hit the ice after all. The Wildcats will be playing rival Michigan Tech on Saturday night (1/23) and again on Monday (1/25). Both universities confirmed the home and home series this afternoon.
MTU will host game one at 4:07 p.m. on Saturday, January 23, the Wildcats return home to the Berry Events Center and will host to close out the home-and-home series at 5:07 p.m. on Monday, January 25.
Michigan Tech was suppose to take on Lake Superior State this weekend (Jan 22/23) but according to the WCHA that series has been postponed due to a Covid-19 issue withing the Lakers Program.
- Pistons snap skid with 111-97 win over Grizzlies
- Lions make Frank Ragnow highest-paid center in NFL
- AP source: Lions releasing running back Kerryon Johnson
- The Female Field: Raven Johnson is first girl to play in boys All-American game
- Michigan high school baseball player dies following head injury from in-game collision