LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Sean Clifford threw for 163 yards and scored one of Penn State’s three rushing touchdowns, and the Nittany Lions finally broke their winless skid to start the season, beating Michigan 27-17.
Keyvone Lee and Will Levis also ran for TDs, and Penn State never trailed in this matchup of proud programs that have struggled mightily in this pandemic-shortened season.
Hassan Haskins ran for 101 yards and two touchdowns for Michigan, but the Wolverines never found much of a consistent rhythm offensively. It was the 899th victory for the Penn State program.
- Plane that flew out of Ironwood lands safely after losing tire in neighborhood near Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Trouble breathing, loss of teeth: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting consequences
- ‘Good time to change’: ISD gets rid of Cass name
- Urging vaccinations, faith leaders cite belief, reason, responsibility
- Can & Bottle drive to help local organization support children and families impacted by abuse