ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — The Detroit Lions have selected Kentucky defensive end Josh Paschal in the second round, taking another pass-rushing talent early in the NFL draft. Detroit took Paschal at No. 46 overall, using the pick it acquired from Minnesota after moving up in the first round to take Alabama receiver Jameson Williams. Paschal is a a cancer survivor, who underwent three surgeries along with monthly immunotherapy in 2018 to treat malignant melanoma in his right foot.
- Schumer: Too many Americans are ‘leaping toward a virulent antisemitism’
- Percent of college students witnessing antisemitism spikes since start of academic year: poll
- 10 Senate Democrats voice alarm over border security talks
- Students for Trump founder arrested, accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Colorado to ban ‘fatphobia’ discrimination in workplace, housing