LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — The Detroit Lions have hired Dave Fipp has their new special teams coordinator.
Fipp held the same position with the Philadelphia Eagles for the past eight seasons, which included the team’s first Super Bowl title.
In his eight seasons with the Eagles, they combined for nine kickoff and punt return touchdowns, tied for the second-most in the NFL.
Fipp was also an assistant special teams coach with the San Francisco 49ers from 2008-10, and he held the same position with the Miami Dolphins from 2011-12.
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- ‘Something we can call our own’: The heyday of Michigan’s Black resorts
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Fundraiser for Dan Rouleau at Hancock High School Hockey game Friday, February 26