UNITED STATES (WCIA) — We talked about it being the number one Super Bowl snack, but there is some bad news.
The appetite for wings has grown amid a comfort food boom during the pandemic.
So now, there’s a shortage.
With the Super Bowl today, consumption is expected to increase to a record 1.4 billion wings. That’s according to the National Chicken Council.
and it comes at a cost, wing prices have taken off 20% this year.
- Pictured Rocks National Park sees record year in 2021
- Where do the Great Lakes water levels stand after record high levels in 2020?
- Health effects of dementia and recognizing the signs
- Drug arrest in Ontonagon County
- USDA approves Dickinson County Healthcare loan to upgrade local health care services