LATEST SPORTS VIDEO
(AP) – The Green Bay Packers say they’re inviting a small group of team employees and their family members will attend the team’s Sunday night home game with the Chicago Bears to help evaluate Lambeau Field’s COVID-19 protocols.
Packers officials said about 500 people are being invited to attend the game. This is part of the process of evaluating enhanced protocols in case ticketed fans are allowed to attend home games later this season. Fans haven’t been permitted at any Packers home games so far this season.
Anyone attending Sunday’s game must comply with a new eat policy requiring spectators to remain within their socially distanced household “pod” of seats unless they’re using the rest room or purchasing food or drinks.
- Reports: Former Packers general manager Ted Thompson passes away
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Packers realize how much Rodgers has at stake this weekend
- Young has 38, Collins adds 31 as Hawks beat Pistons in OT
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games