GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Green Bay Packers have announced they have officially signed Cornerback Eric Stokes.
Reports say Stokes signed a four-year deal with a fifth year team-option.
The Packers are now left with one player remaining from the 2021 draft class that is unsigned within third-round pick Amari Rodgers.
- A college hockey rivalry is re-igniting during the offseason
- “It’s been one of those quiet off-seasons you dream about”: Aaron Rodgers talks ahead of The Match
- Reds cool off Brewers 10-2 to earn 4th straight victory
- Morgane Metraux wins 2021 Island Resort Championship in record-setting fashion
- Maude-Aimee Leblanc leading the Island Resort Championship heading into final day