(WFRV) – The 2021 NFL AP All-Pro Team has been announced and the Green Bay Packers have four players getting the honors.
Wide receiver Devante Adams was one of five unanimous choices. As for the quarterback position, Aaron Rodgers was chosen alongside Tom Brady.
On the defensive end – lineman Kenny Clark and linebacker De’Vondre Campbell were named as part of the All-Pro Team.
Of those five unanimous player choices was Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp, former Wisconsin Badger and running back for the Colts, Jonathan Taylor, another Badger alumnus, and Steelers pass rusher T.J. Watt and Rams defensive lineman, Aaron Donald.
The players are selected by a national panel of 50 media members.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Negaunee falls short in state championship game
- Whitmer, DeWine take to Twitter ahead of ‘The Game’
- World Cup host Qatar eliminated from the tournament, earliest exit by a host nation
- Negaunee Miners and the road to Ford Field
- Negaunee Miners Football Team returns to grade school before heading to state championship